Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Παρασκευή 26 Νοεμβρίου 2010

No. 5 - The Flood (by Take That)

-Hey! Kid! How can I call you? Asked God
-G from the PIIGS! Answered Greece
-You there! How can I call you? Asked God
-I from the PIIGS! Answered Ireland
-And you? God asked again
-P from the PIIGS! Answered Portugal!
-Wait a minute! How come and it’s only the three of you!
-The other two of us I & S are saved!
-Italy & Spain you mean! God answered smiling
-So! You know them! Said Greece surprised.
-Don’t be so surprised kid! This was meant to be! After all …your neighborhood is called “PIG” as Portugal – Ireland – Greece not PIIGS! So… let me assure you that the other two friends of yours are saved because you three revealed the financial problem first of all!
-How come THEY are first saved!
- Because THEY didn’t let THEIR financial problems become so big!
-Yes but we have prospects too! Let us be saved! Please! Greece was begging.
-We’ll do everything as you say! Portugal explained
-Then you have nothing to fear! God said
- PIG-KIDS keep on fighting, keep on saving your selves and you’ll be saved!
-Oh! It’s SUCH a relief to know that my attempts to save myself will be successful in the end! Greece said!
-At least WE know… GOD said in the end we’ll survive “the Flood” (by Take That)!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου