Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Δευτέρα 19 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

New No. 1 - Don't stop the party (by Black Eyed Peas)

2 friends a Greek and an Italian-Greek are talking:
G-Nothing dreadful will happen…my financial friend!
I-Oh! You’re talking about the Greek economy?
G-What’s left of it!
I-Now I see!
G-Listen when it comes to the implementation of every financial measure…you just have to convince the Greeks in doing everything and I mean EVERYTHING right now!
I-Sure enough with the delay!
G-This way Venizelos will be the good one … once every theory becomes a fact!
I-And those who characterize themselves as the greatest of all … financial advisors – risk takers shall become theorists.
G-The fact remains that Greece is in BIG trouble!
I-All countries are!
G-But Greece is used to bring Europeans closer!
I-But … THEY don’t come close!
G-So what if… the Southern ones come closer and make the Germans realize what they are missing!
I-It’s not the dept issue! I’m sure!
G-It has to do with its psychology!
I-Since when have they become new Hitler(s)? Are they better than any of us? No! Are we so sick? No! Do they want to be our friends in (financial) sickness and in (financial) health? Apparently No! They would keep us company if only we were healthy! But then would we want to be their friends and allies? It’s not definite!
G-OUR DEPT IS THEIR DEPT AFTER ALL! DO WE NEED EUROBONDS TO COMPREHEND IT?
I-NO!
G-Ok! Venizelos will do his job!
I-How will the Slovakians be convinced to do their dept to us Greeks?
G-After all they live in Slovakia and not in Greece … a country which still pays for unnecessary military action!
I-And NO GREEK WANTS WAR!
G-And every Greek wants to be well-organized even better than the Slovakians!
I-Oh! I’m positive that we can do better!
G-Why don’t they believe in us?
I-Because THEY DON’T KNOW OUR GOOD ONES!
G-No! Because they wanted us to believe that we are worse than them!
I-Impossible! After all, people are the same …good or not, happy or not, with character or not everywhere in the world!
G-Why don’t we focus on the workaholics of Greece and not on the lazy Greeks!
I-If you do that Mr. FOCUS magazine!!! YOU’ll take your money back! And then YOU'll sing "Don't stop the party" (by Black Eyed Peas)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου